What if You Could Harness TWO of the MOST Powerful Search Engines in the World to Grow Your Healthcare Practice?
Without Having to Spend a Dime – Would You Do It?
Yep, me too.
So, check this out.
Add in the power of video to your repertoire of Healthcare Marketing Strategies and your results will quickly skyrocket.
Let’s me share some staggering video stats with you:
- More than 500 million hours of videos are watched on YouTube each day.
- 45% of people watch more than an hour of Facebook or YouTube videos a week.
- One-third of online activity is spent watching a video.
- 85% of the US internet audience watches videos online.
- Over 500 million (half a BILLION) people are watching video on Facebook every day.
- Marketers who use video grow revenue 49% faster than non-video users.
- 64% of consumers make a purchase after watching branded social videos.
- Social video generates 1200% more shares than text and images combined.
- Views on branded video content have increased 258% on Facebook and 99% on YouTube as of June
- Video drives a 157% increase in organic traffic.
- Videos up to 2 minutes long get the most engagement.
- 85% of Facebook videos are watched without sound.
- An initial email with a video receives an increase click-through rate by 96%.
- Video attracts two to three times as many monthly visitors.
- Blog posts incorporating video attract 3x as many inbound links as blog posts without video.
- Viewers retain 95% of a message when they watch it in a video compared to 10% when reading it in text.
- By 2019, internet video traffic will account for 80% of all consumer Internet traffic.
- The average user spends 88% more time on a website with video.
- 100 million hours of video content are watched on Facebook daily.
To implement these healthcare marketing strategies begin by broadcasting 2-3 videos per week live on Facebook.
Then repurpose those two to three videos on social media, your website, and your email list to create a solid healthcare marketing strategy for your practice.
Just like this:
1. Your healthcare marketing strategy begins with your Facebook Live Videos. I recommend broadcasting two to three videos per week. Your videos only need to be 3-5 minutes long to be effective. Just make sure you give value on every single video.
One of the features that the Facebook algorithm is organically favoring is Live Video. Facebook is in a video war with YouTube, so naturally, they want you to do the video on their platform.
Which is why Facebook Live video is one of the most powerful things that you can do to improve your healthcare marketing strategies.
Here is another cool fact about why doing a Facebook live video on your business page gets you fast results. Every single person who has liked your business page gets notified by Facebook that you’re live. Your video also shows up in their newsfeed.
Compare that to the 2-7% that sees a text post – or if you just share a pre-recorded video – on your Facebook business page. Because we all know that Facebook wants their marketing dollars so organic reach on your business page is very limited – unless you do a live video.
2. Next, take your Facebook Live videos and re-post them onto YouTube.
There are some really cool ways to optimize your video descriptions on YouTube to make sure it is optimized for the Google search engine.
Here is one I did on one of my videos on YouTube.
You can see that I link my website and my Facebook group to the description.
I also create a video timeline by watching the video and write down the exact times of each subject and then type that up into my description. Once I save it, the timestamps appear and when someone clicks on the timestamp it will take them to that exact point in the video.
I kind of love that feature, don’t you?
I’m thrilled to interview the brilliant Serena Star-Leonard on Search Engine Optimization for your YouTube video and Website healthcare marketing strategies. I’ll be linking that interview to this blog post after it’s recorded. So stay tuned!
3. Once your video is on YouTube, take it over to trint.com (or any other transcription service) to have your video transcribed.
A word of caution. Digital transcription services like Trint are not the most accurate. They’re fast and inexpensive, but the transcription will need to be edited for accuracy.
I use another handy tool – Grammarly.com – to help me with spelling and grammar. You may remember that English is my third language so I need all the help I can get! Or all my blog post would be in Swenglish.
If you want to skip the editing, spend a few more dollars and get a real live person to do the transcription for you. There are several services that will do it for you for $1 per minute.
This step may be eliminated once the technology of the search engines catch up and begin to sort content from videos.
But as of right now, typed words are still what gets you that search engine ranking. So keep at it!
4. Armed with your transcription and the link to your video on YouTube, head over to your website blog and post it on your website blog.
Different keywords work best on YouTube than on Google – i.e. your website blog – so make sure to find just the right keywords to use for your new blog post to get it search engine optimized.I use a great tool called KeySearch.co for finding the right keywords for YouTube and Google.
If you do 3 videos per week, you want to post them on YouTube and your website 3 times per week. More frequent posting gets better search engine results. As opposed to posting all three videos one time per week.
If you’ve done any kind of search engine training or maybe you hired a search engine expert and they told you to pick keywords based on what words has the most number of searches. But in reality, there is more to it, if you want to rank high, quickly.
Let me explain.
If 500,000 people are searching for low back pain, for example, it’s going to be very tough for you to win at that game because there’s going to be so much competition for that specific keyword.
You are much better off picking very specific keywords uniquely to your specialty or niche. The words you find may only have 1,600 searches or 5,500 searches. But these keywords are less competitive so you are more likely to end up on the first page of these keywords Google searches.
5. Lastly, write up a brief email – It can literally be 2 sentences long – with links to your website blog posts.
I send my email once per week without links to all three videos that I did that week to my email list. The key here is to come up with enticing blog titles that inspire your people to click the link and watch your video or read your blog.
Voila! You now have solid healthcare marketing strategies for your healthcare practice from doing 3 min videos on Facebook 3 times per week.
And It really can be that easy!!!
Until next time, be a Healthcare Hero!
Hi, I’m Madeleine Silva. I teach chiropractors, dentists, physical therapists, medical doctors, naturopaths and other doctors & healers how to thrive in today’s rapidly changing patient-driven digital economy. Because it’s not business as usual. If you want to be part of a group of forward-thinking health professionals on a mission to transform healthcare – join us at Healthcare Heroes